Tuesday 7 October 2014

FASHION FORWARD DUBAI - DAY 3 STREETSTYLE LOOKS

Givenchy loafers on one of Mukhi sisters from Beirut
Spotted beautiful Sophia Webster heels

FROW at the Emperor 1688
Day 3 of the Fashion Forward Dubai off the runway can be summarized in two words:  #allblackeverything and shoes.

It was great to catch up with the talented Emirati designer Rashid of @talleno1.  All black everything look rocks!  The hair was his best accessory.

I have always appreciated detail in everything I wear just like I love the scull detail on this Thomas Wylde blazer.

Happy to chat with my favorite Pakistani designer Hassan Yasin of HSY.  I featured his work on this blog 3 years ago after his show at Dubai Fashion week and I'm glad to finally meet him.  He told me about his new TV show which I'm very curious to watch.


 Bloggers' essentials.

Shoes!


Shoes!


Shoes!

Fashionistas

Love my Giambattista Valli pearl pumps from Level Shoe District and Zero + Maria Cornejo textured harem pants from Symphony boutique at the moment.

Blogger of Dubai Experiment Irina Aloyants in Giambattista Valli heels

No comments:

Post a Comment