Tuesday 6 May 2014

ONLINE SHOPPING: NET-A-PORTER.COM

I never used to buy clothes online for one simple reason.  I don't want the hassle of exchanging it if the size does not fit.  Shoes - yes because your size is stable but it's very difficult to get it right when it comes to the variety of sizes available for clothes.  If let's say your are Medium size it could be anything between size 10 or 12, 40 or 42 European, then there are French sizes and it can also be 6-8 American etc.   

The best thing to do would be to go to any local boutique that has that designer and to try it on.  Then you'll know with certainty what size will suit you best.  

I did exactly that when I ordered this black dress by Etoile Isabel Marant, which is exclusive to net-a-porter in that color and fabric...


...I went to Boutique 1 and tried on a similar Etoile Isabel Marant dress but with flowers and in linen fabric...

...I also bought it but that's not the point ;)


The dress arrived within 4 days from the order in a lovely net-a-porter gift pack which I loved!
Happy shopping at www.net-a-porter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment